Flackwell Heath Residents’ Association (“FHRA”) will consider applications for grants from individuals and voluntary organisations who serve the local community and whose objectives align with ours.
The purpose of the grant scheme is to provide funding for projects at a grass-roots level which contribute to making our village a better place to live and promote positive change within our community.
Our objectives are as follows:
- To strengthen and support our local community;
- To reduce the negative impact that our village has upon the environment and encourage sustainability;
- To provide additional support for groups within our community who need it the most;
- To promote inclusivity within all our initiatives; and
- To inspire and encourage positive change that will increase the chances of all groups in our community to enjoy life in Flackwell Heath!
If the scheme is open, FHRA will consider applications (up to £500) on a rolling basis at the next decision meeting. This may change in the future and without notice. We will give priority to organisations which have not been previously funded.
If you would like to apply for a grant, please complete our application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.