Annual membership is £5 per person or £10 per household and every penny is invested in the village.
What does FHRA do and what do you get for your fiver?
• Maintains the Jubilee garden and four planters around the village
• Organises a food market on the third Saturday of every month, bringing local, artisan food and drink suppliers to the village
• Organises the annual Flackwell Heath summer fete and picnic
• Organises the annual Christmas event, including the Flackwell Heath Christmas lights switch on
• Funds and manages the Flackwell Heath Christmas lights – without the FHRA there would be no Christmas lights in the village
• Informs the development of local public spaces – for example we have contributed towards the children’s play area at the Recreation ground on Straight Bit
• Manages monthly litter picks to improve the appearance of the village
• Makes donations to worthy local causes and organisations including the scouts and Flackwell Heath Minors football club
• Continues to act as a voice for Flackwell Heath residents on important planning and environmental issues such as new housing developments, speeding and anti-social behaviour, including attending Parish Council meetings (where possible), to represent village interests.
You will also receive a quarterly email newsletter letting you know what the FHRA is up to and what is going on in Flackwell Heath.
To join, please print out the form below and return it to Flackwell Heath Residents’ Association, 239 Blind Lane, Flackwell Heath, HP10 9LD, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org